Thursday, August 25, 2011

Beyound Belief

I am having a hard time believing what is going on right now. I gladly except it though. I told you all that while in hospital, due to the IV I had gained 16 pounds. Well that went away quite quickly but the weight just continues to drop. I have lost the 16 pounds plus another 13 on top of that all in 6 days. Crazy things happen without much explanation. So I am down a total of 62 pounds since starting about 4 months ago. That is not counting the 16 pound fluid gain and loss. Feel better for it also.

Getting sick is no way to lose weight, matter of fact it is a good way to gain weight because the body goes into storage mode for the first few days. If you are ill for a long period you will probably lose weight but not a healthy weight loss. So keep yourself as healthy as you can, see your doctor regular, eat fresh healthy foods when possible, and exercise. When you do feel ill do not play around, especially if you have a fever. Get it taken care of. If I had not gotten this taken care of when I did, even another 24 hours could have caused some serious damage to my kidneys and more.

Keep up the Good Fight.

Stress Reducers:
Walking
Talking to a Friend
Believe in Yourself

Words of Wisdom:
"Don't ever compromise your belief. If you compromise one time you will compromise again and again." Desmond Doss

If you want to read a great story read about Desmond Doss, a Conscientious Objector in WWII that went above and beyond the call of duty and won the Congressional Medal Of Honor.

May The Lord Keep And Bless You All

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment