Talking to good Friends
Here is a little advice from the Mayo Clinic:
- Does it include various foods from the major food groups: fruits, vegetables, grains, low-fat dairy products, lean protein sources, nuts and seeds?
- Does it include foods you like and that you would enjoy eating for a lifetime — not just for several weeks or months?
- Can you easily find these food in your local grocery store?
- Will you be able to eat your favorite foods, or better yet, all foods?
- Does it fit your lifestyle and budget?
- Does it include proper amounts of nutrients and calories to help you lose weight safely and effectively?
- Is regular physical activity part of the plan?