Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ten Days and Counting

So I do not know what happened yesterday but I spaced out posting, I just blame it on aging and let it go at that. lol I will be back tonight to post more but until then Happy Sabbath to all.

So we are almost done with day 10. On my 10 day pre op diet which consists of a protein shake for breakfast, protein shake and 1/2 sandwich (one slice of whole grain bread/2 oz of turkey/one slice of tomato/one piece of lettuce w/ mustard. For supper I had 3 oz of chicken, 1/2 cup of roasted potatoes and 1/2 cup spinach with a protein shake. I had 1 protein shake for a snack around 4 pm. Went to church today but I did not stay for potluck afterward. That is my day in a nut shell. it rained here today and was pretty cold all day. So with that I say good night and see you tomorrow. 

as always may the Lord bless you steps and keep you all safe. 


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment