Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday in The Rear View Mirror

Monday is quickly sliding by. I have bumped my walking up to 4 Laps which is about 3 miles a day now. Eating going well. Just get a little tired of trying to get in 6 meals a day. But I am taking in about 1/2 cup fairly comfortable now so we are getting there. 

I could not end today without making a couple of pleas to you. First take a little time out for yourself today. Find a quite place and just relax. block out all the chaos and just breath. Second Walk A thon reminder. I am about 190 dollars from goals so please if you have not done so yet go to the link at the top of this page and support my walk and help many others. Thank you.

If there is a topic you would like to learn more about please just comment and let me know. I will find info and post it here.

Recipe of the Day:
 
Beef Tips


Ingredients:
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup 7-Up or Sprite
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 envelope dry onion soup mix
2 lbs. lean chuck roast


Preparation:
  1. Place beef in crock pot.
  2. Pour mushroom soup over meat and top with onion soup mix.
  3. Add 7-Up and mushrooms. Stir well.
  4. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. 
  5. Serve over bed of brown rice for best results.


    May the LORD continue with you on your Daily Journey, Walking beside you in the calm and carrying you in the storm!

    Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment