Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Aftermath

Well we are about 5 days post surgery and all is well. I got rid of my little friend, Foley catheter, yesterday. For any who have had one you know they are no fun. All is well I have had no pain, no nausea, and all is well. A friend of mine said she asked if the doctor actually did anything because she had no effects either and I felt the same. But he did and he is just that good of a surgeon. Dr Hanly has been blessed by God with a gift that few people get. 

So as you can see there is a Walk-A-Thon coming up in March, so I will be participating in it. I am looking forward to it and hope to see as many local people as possible out their supporting this cause. 

I am on a restrictive food intake diet at this time. I hate that four letter word. So it consists of 2 oz of water every 15 minutes and then 2 oz of protein liquid . So that is something every 15 min. It is pretty much a full time job keeping track of it. But I am not hungry matter of fact at times I get a little stuffed but It is going well. I have just about lost all of my fluid intake from the hospital so I am down 140 pounds in the last 13 months. It will be exciting to see what the next 12 months have to offer. 

So keep up the good work on what ever journey you are on and I am working on a new project that I hope to unveil here in about 2 months. 

Thank you all for your prayers and support and if there is anything I can pray for you about please let me know. 

May the Lord continue to guide and teach you every step of every day. 

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment