OK so I am back. I have to laugh. I added adsence to this blog and so I get paid for clicks. even when people don't buy anything I get paid just for people looking. Anyway I have had it up about a week I think and have had one click which made me 89 cents. Watch out Bill Gates here I come. LOL
But serious now things are going well. I have lost about a pound a day since leaving the Hospital. I am down to 414 So that is 157 pounds. I have lost one person. Now one more and it will just be me. :)
So it feels a lot colder but says it is two degrees higher now. UMMM I do not know about that. bumped up my walking today to 2.6 miles a day today. The walk-a-thon is 3 miles so I should do fine by then. So have a great day and here are some recipes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a pie pan with Non-Stick coating (PAM)
- In a med bowl mix Cottage cheese and meat or sub.
- Place Swiss cheese in bottom of dish.
- Pour Cottage cheese mixture on top.
- In a small skillet, spray with non-stick spray. Saute onions until light browned (caramelized), Place on top of Cottage cheese mixture.
- Pour egg mixture over this, sprinkle Parm and cheddar cheese over the intire quiche.
- Bake about 40 – 50 minutes, edges should be lightly browned.
- Cool 15 minutes and serve.
- Lightly spray Crock Pot with non-stick spray
- Add meat sub, beans, tomatoes, and chili seasoning w/ ½ cup water
- Cover and let cook 2 to 6 hours on low.
- Can be served with shredded cheese, low fat sour cream or sugar free yogurt.