I had the MRI on my back yesterday so hopefully I will find out next week where we stand with that. Then if all is looking well I will start the wheels moving forward on returning to school.
I continue to work on my web page but I am finding it harder than I thought. So be patient and it will get up and operating.
I pray you all have a blessed Sabbath day tomorrow and a great weekend.
Here are a couple of recipes for you:
- Melt the butter or margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Mix in the garlic and asparagus spears. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until asparagus is tender.
- Prepare rice as directed.
- When Rice is cooked put on platter, spread out to make bed
- Place Asparagus on top of Rice.
1 1/2 c. chopped pineapple
1/4 c. chopped red onion
2 tbsp. sugar
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 - 1 tsp. chopped jalapeno pepper
1 tsp. finely minced ginger
1 tbsp. fresh chopped mint
4 - 8 ounce salmon steaks
1/4 c. light clove honey
1/3 c. packed dark brown sugar
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. liquid smoke