Monday, September 5, 2011

Time To Reevaluate Menu

I have come to the conclusion that it is time to take another look at my menus.  I have had some trouble the last six days. I have gained around 4 to 5 pounds. It may be the illness and recovery or it may be after losing 70 pounds I need to recalculate what I eat. Now I could never eat what the on-line calculators say I should eat. That would be 4200 calories a day. I do not know where they get that. they need to look at their calculators and reconfigure them. The amount of calories you eat is figured on how much you weigh but there is a cut off there to. No one needs that many calories per day unless you are wanting to gain weight and even then that would be unhealthy. So I will take a look at my food journals and see where I am at. This is why the food journals are so important. If you just go and don't keep track you will have trouble remembering what you were doing six months later. I urge you to keep some kind of food journal.

If you would like a copy of what I do please email me at tomsimmons@q.com or tomsmmns7@gmail.com I would be happy to send you a copy. It does not copy well to here or I would post it here.

I hope you all had a great weekend. I love this time of year. All the great, fresh vegetables are ready for picking and fresh is best. Thank You Pastor Seth for having two green thumbs. He grows the best vegs and melons.

May The Lord Continue To Bless Each One Of You.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment