Friday, September 23, 2011

Ramblings Of A ?

Well I have started therapy for bariatric surgery. If any one tells you this is the easy way out it is not. You have doctors you have to see. The more medical problems you currently have the more you have to see. Then there is the psychological  testing and then a therapist to see. Most patients have to see a therapist just because this is a major adjustment to make. You may not think so now but it is.

I lucked out this time and I believe I have someone who will be an asset instead of a deficit. I have seen therapist before for depression and they interjected their belief system on me trying to influence me to there way of thinking. I do not see this happening this time. Matter of fact we are going to use the Bible for positive reinforcement tools. So once again I feel the Father guiding each step carefully and methodically.

I have not been here for a few days. I just could not get myself to set down and write. writers block I guess. I just could not put to words together. But I am fighting through the fog and will get back on task soon. still in a stall mode. down and up, down and up. Do not really know what is going on. I raised my exercise level, I raised my calorie intake back up to where it was suppose to be. just wait it out is all I know to do.

I am starting to be able to go shopping for myself for short periods of time. Still hurts but not as bad as it did. Losing this weight has made a difference, but not as much as I would like.

May the Lord Keep and Protect you in your endeavors this weekend.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment