Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Message to Friends and Family

So every year friends and family ask me "what do you want for Christmas" and every year I tell them Nothing. They still go out and get something, So this year I am letting all know. If you are going to get me anything what I need most is a membership to the Gym. So if you want to you can donate to the cause. I am not sure of the prices but I know you can go together and get punch cards that are way cheaper. So there you are. If any of my new friends wish to help I do have a PayPal account. And believe me a dollar is a dollar closer to a membership. Hope you all not think this is tacky but we are talking about my life and getting it right the first time. Have a great T day. Easy on the desserts! LOL

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment