Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Annual Reviews

Well I had my annual review today from my Caseworker. He was impressed that things were going well and I have a plan in place for getting back on my feet. So with that out of the way I can breath a little easier.

So if anyone really reads this I am going to do a week of recipes. Not mine but yours. If you have a recipe you would like to share with me and anyone who reads this please post it in comments or send it to me via email. I am looking for some different ideas. Especially from my friends across the big lake as they say. I would love an idea from Russia, Thailand, Greece, an the many others who have read this blog. So please give me a new recipe to try.

I have started my therapy and have my first working appointment tomorrow. I have done the homework for the most part as I understand it so we will see how it goes. will let you all know afterward.

Therapy is not my favorite thing but I know it is necessary. Food is an addiction just as sure as alcohol or drugs. So the therapy is to prevent me from transferring one addiction to another. So I will do the therapy and learn to control my obsessive behavior. (addiction)

As far as the surgery it self I am looking at a December date. What a Christmas gift hey. I have bumped up my exercise to 3000+ steps a day and lifting 6# weight.  I am feeling better and especially about myself. That is how I win. Doing his for me.

It is rainy and gray today but my spirit is high and getting through. Hope where ever you are no matter what the weather is outside the weather inside is warm and sunny.

Stress Reducers:
Dealing with problems not ignoring them
Walking
Spending time with God

Words of Wisdom:
"I use to complain about my shoes, until I saw a man with no feet"!  Unknown Author

May the Lord guide your steps through this crazy thing called Life!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment