Saturday, April 14, 2012

Checking In

Well here it is April and almost half way through it. I am back up and running I cam across a DVD that was made for my "Biggest Loser" entry back in 2008. Wow! I am trying to figure out how to put it up here. I will figure it our somehow. It is of me at 571 pounds and a co-worker who applied with me. As you may figured it out we did not get selected but I thought it would be a fun thing to show it here. many people never saw this and it would be fun. So give me a few days to figure it out and I will get it done.


Things otherwise are going well. It has been good weather until the last couple of days. Winter is not giving up as easy as I had hoped this year. But I did get the lawnmower ready and mowed my yard and a neighbors yard. I have had trouble with my back ever since. You know how you get to feeling like you can do anything and then your body says, I don't think so. That is where I am at right now. But slow and steady wins the race right. :)


I have been on a plateau for a couple of weeks. but I know to this will pass and I will start that downward trek again. I am very happy to be below 400. I figured it has been close to 15 plus years since that has been. So keep on keep-in on as they say. no matter what your journey may be I am there for you every step of the way. Believe in yourself and in God. You can do it. :)

Until we meet again

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment